Tuesday, June 16, 2015

We are...drumroll please..


Introductions are in order:














I am Cucco....I am half red feathered and half white feathered.  I am picky about eeeeeeeeeeeevrything and dislike getting picked up.



Hi! My name is Daryl.  I am the watchdog of the flock.  I looooove to be loved on and fed treats but I hate uncooked veggies.......yuck! I am the designated rooster of the clan and I make noise all day long so nobody forgets it.

My name is Daryl too.  Maybe that should be Daryl 2!  I am pretty much picked on by the flock but my other half...Daryl 1 loves me....we get worms together and snuggle at night. I love cabbage moths, naps and hiding under things.

Good day peeps! I am Fluffybutt. I am the chief lady around here and am all white and gold except my middle that is red and brown feathered.  I am the biggest chested of the group and use it to my advantage by bopping others out of the way...including my caretaker. I tend to be a bully but have a nice streak in me....especially if you have ice cream for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment